Thursday, August 31, 2006

Logs and lollipops

Hubby was off work today, so we got busy with a little WIP - his log store. It has been a long-term plan of mine to get his firewood out of my garage so I can get my car into it in the winter and not have to do that tedious defrosting and scraping each morning.

Of course, the boys had to help, which means it took far longer than it should, but here it is at last, built by him, painted by me. Now the kids can have a ball with their wheelbarrow, filling it up.
I also took advantage of the drill being out to fix up a display stand for my Craft Fair ghosty lollipops. I'm worried that they have tipped over the edge from ghost to choirboy, but I'm hoping that surrounded by other Halloween paraphernalia, folks will get the reference.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the little ghosts!!! Did you make the lollypops too?

Anonymous said...

They are so cute all lined up there!

Megan said...

If they're choir boys, they're one scary bunch of ghostly dead type choir boys!

Love the wood store, looks very cosy.

Anonymous said...

nice woodstore, does he do commissions?! and of course your lovely angelic ghosts!!!!

Anonymous said...

No way. With those white faces, no one will mistake them. Maybe singing ghosts. :o)

feather nester said...

I love them! I've made those before with pediatric clients. The ones with the eyes slanting out at the top are particularly ghosty.