Friday, April 21, 2006

So, Back Tack 3 matchups are out


I'm making a softie for Larissa. We've e-mailed and now I'm becoming a cyberstalker trying to work out exactly what to put together for her. Like I said before - I'm a swap virgin and I DO NOT want to get it wrong.


I've has a trial run of a wee wonderful bunny, but it is quite scary. I wanted him to be thoughtful, but he came out mean looking instead. I must have been feeling hormonal when I did his face. The boys have named him big bad bunny after the character in this book.

Larissa, don't worry - he will not be coming to glower at your gorgeous little boy. I need him here - "Play nicely - big bad bunny is watching you".

1 comment:

laura capello said...

Your partner seems lovely. I love finding new crafters (even though it makes me feel completely inadequate).

And no picure of your version of the big bad bunny?