Friday, December 21, 2007

Nesting

There have been all manner of problems recently with non-blogspot bloggers leaving comments over here. Judging from the last few days, if you don't have a google/blogger account, you've just given up. I don't blame you. But it's sad without you. So over the Christmas break, I'm going to be busy with a little blog nesting.


I'll let you know where to come and find me when I've unpacked. Somewhere a bit more welcoming hopefully.

The wonderful goodies in the photo arrived from Jennifer at
Scissors Paper Glue yesterday. The boys were very put out that I was allowed to open my parcel when they have to wait for Christmas! If you want some similar booty of your own, she has an etsy shop. With lots of ephemera. I love that word, don't you?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with your new blog-place! i think the whole google/blogger thing changes daily. it's working better though!

The List Writer said...

Oooh, Scissors, Paper, Glue is now one of my favourite sellers - what a wonderful shop! Love that it is all packaged up in an egg box too :o)

tess said...

good luck setting up your new blog, I find the comments thing to be entirely random, somedays it works, somedays it doesn't!
lovely package, just off to check out the link.

Kitty said...

I've read quite a few people saying they're considering emigrating to somewhere else to blog. The 'new' system seems very erratic - I hope they get it sorted out soon.

I look forward to seeing your new home anyway. :-) x

Lindy said...

good luck w/ the new blog. I moved from blogspot to wordpress then typepad and then back to wordpress. It took me a while but I'm very happy over at my little wordpress corner.

Alicia A. said...

I can't wait to see the new digs.

Have a great holiday if I don't check in again until then!

dottycookie said...

Blogger is being a bit of a wotsit recently - good luck with the move. I'll be interested to see how you get on!

Have a fabby Christmas, and talk to you soon,

Val xxx

greetingarts said...

Merry Christmas Ali. Much love to you and yours!

Gill said...

Good luck with your move, I didn't realise there were problems with Blogger, what a pain. Have a lovely Christmas and a fab 2008! I'm a big fan of your blog, thanks for all your posts this year!
Gill x

Ginnie said...

Ack! I've only recently found you - hope I don't lose you in the move. Thanks for all the great posts and pics, Ali, and have a Merry Christmas.

pinkgreen said...

Hope the move goes well - I'll look forward to seeing your new home! Great stash - I'm off to check out the etsy shop now!
Have a very merry Christmas.
Cathy XX