Sunday, August 12, 2007

J is for... Joining in

Johnny is a natural born joiner. Perhaps it's all part and parcel of being a little brother, because face it, if Mark was jumping off a bridge, Johnny would be there, attempting to leap first. It works for jumping off hay bales too I discovered...


But if I'm honest, I've got the younger sibling participation gene too. The latest escapade is the Back to School swap over at Friday Prize. We're exchanging a tote bag and notebook for capturing all those crafty inspirations and if you're me, a hundred ideas for fun things to go in that package are whizzing round my head.

I wonder if excitability and enthusiasm are younger sibling traits too?

Anyway, if it sounds like fun, pop over to get details of the sign up from Heidi. The deadline's Wednesday. Who wants to play?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to put a spanner in your theory, I'm a younger sibling but tend to hang back and see what's involved before I jump in. But the swap is a great idea and I'm going against type and joining in! Thanks for the link x.

Anonymous said...

your boys are so cute!

I'm the eldest sibling so for me it's all about being responsible and setting a good example...yeah right! ;)

Unknown said...

great photo - I have always thought that my sister and I were born in the wrong order - I'm all for joining in and I'm the eldest, whereas she is all about responsibility and sensible choices, meant she learnt alot from her older sister's mistakes :)

going over to join the swap - thanks for the tip.

laura capello said...

ooooo... sounds like fun.

and your boys are so cute! eeek!

Anonymous said...

Yippee! love to have a full play ground!