Kate tagged me with this weird things meme.
RULES: People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I am normal - it's everyone else that is weird really. Let's just get that straight.
2. I often wave at people I don't know - sometimes because I think I know them and I don't, but sometimes just because I find the expression on their faces (trying-to-look-friendly-when-I-can't-remember-who-you-are) really really funny. The thought that they then spend the next few hours racking their brains to remember me makes me laugh even more.
3. I can't bear people drinking from my milk - I'll happily share a sip of anything else, but if you touch my milk, I can't drink it.
4. I have to clean my ears with a cotton bud every morning - not doing so would be worse than failing to brush my teeth (which I need to do twice in the morning, once first thing and then again just before I leave the house).
5. I have saved the baby teeth Mark has lost. I don't know why or what I am going to do with them. By the time he and Johnny have lost them all maybe I'll have enough for a necklace (kidding!)
6. I own 46 pairs of knickers (not counting the pair I have on) - but I am not so weird that I knew that without going to the drawer and counting them.
Thanks for all the pottery good wishes yesterday - I had a great time - made a pot (unfinished) and a handful of buttons. Marie, the potter, has a huge old dog which snores - listening to him breathe is better than meditation.
And you know that Judith Levine book we were all interested in? Beware of how you get your hands on it - look at the controversy it's stirring up. Judith herself has been compelled to comment...